Trust Funded Research
The Trust promotes excellence in public and private horticultural research, education and extension by supporting:
- Horticultural research at Michigan State University (MSU) and similar agricultural research institutions. Research should have primary significance for the Michigan fruit industry.
- Horticultural extension programs to strengthen and/or expand educational assistance to the Michigan fruit industry.
- Horticultural educational programs at MSU and by the Society to further disseminate scientific information and techniques to horticultural students and the general public.
- Public informational materials and programs to further educate MSHS members and the public at large.
- Educational scholarships in the horticultural field of study.
- Distinguished lecturers and speakers at MSHS annual meetings.